The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Very good :)

Hehe, this made me smile.
The zooming worked very well.
I think Disney got the idea for Mickey Mouse when he saw a model of a water molecule.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

YAY!

I loved this game! A morbid fascination of death may have had something to say, but I really loved it! Great atmosphere, fun, a bit of mind exercise without being too difficult. And I loved the way one is just dropped into the game with no background. It makes it even more exciting. The only thing, I can say against the game, is that I would like it to be longer...

Great work Zach, I hope you'll make more of this kind some day :)

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Great!

This was so great! I liked one and two but this one was even better! With the auto save and all, especially with the auto save :D
But you could have chosen someone other than Mel Gibson as the secret character. That was something of an anticlimax...

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Alright, but not great...

I liked the creepy atmosphere, especially the way the little girl just comes out of nowhere.
But the game is too easy. So easy it gets close to boring after a while. One would be able to complete it without even reading any of the dialogue. In a detective game I would expect a bit more mind work.
The animation and sound were fine and supported the atmosphere.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Great game!

I love the humour in this game. "You stand no chance against me ´cause I'm actually four blokes!" I laughed out loud at that.
Some of the dialogue seems a bit strange though, not like weird but as opposed to natural.
Great story and easy to play.